is your phone messing up?General

Last Updated:

1. albanymike

albanymike Well-Known Member

I do not understand why people would not buy insurance for 5 bucks. Had insurance on the blackberry, zte warp and now the s 2. If it gets so f'ed up you say you lost it pay your hundred and get brand new. 40 plus insurance 5 plus tax 3.59 = 48.59 can not beat that!
    love boost!:D plus I have 4G at the house

2. for a pound

for a pound Active Member

Sure phones come with a 1 or 2 year guarantee if something goes wrong with it and then you house insurance covers lost or water damage so there's no need
  3. albanymike

I rent, I think I messed my battery up? I was using the ZTE cord to charge but it got real hot so I use the one it came with and it still gets to 117. My battery spins like a penny?
  4. albanymike

I'm talking about if you root it, like I do all androids, so there go the warranty so the 5 bucks is worth it!!
  5. greg schmeg

greg schmeg Guest

Theyll give u a new phone if u lose it? I thpught u had to turn the old one in or u were SOL?
  6. albanymike

7. greg schmeg

greg schmeg Guest

Dang. So could u say ur phone was lost, get a replacement, then have two working phones? im sure they wouldnt disable the original "lost" phone would they?
  8. LEVERage

LEVERage Well-Known Member

Lol, it gets blacklisted so that it can't be activated. But you'll have a wifi only device or a nice paperweight.
  9. Dannynica

Dannynica Well-Known Member

I do not pay insurance for a phone because i dont find it necessary. i never had lost a phone, i neve had dropped on the toilet, never stolen, so why would i pay extra for something i dont see the use of it.

anyways, by the time i would want another phone, i would buy it and avoided that extra $5
  10. Codegerm

Codegerm Well-Known Member

I too used to never buy insurance for my phone, but that was before I spent 300 plus dollars getting one.
  11. Dannynica

Dannynica Well-Known Member

I am a very careful person, my friend, lol

i take care my stuffs:D
  12. Dngrsone

Dngrsone Well-Known Member

I have five phones in my household. At $8 each, that is $480 a year in insurance... I end up replacing two or three phones every two years due to accident or wear and tear.

Yes, it is worth it for me.
  13. HiredxGunz

HiredxGunz Guest

I really don't have the need for insurance. If my phone does break or whatever, I have more than enough cash to purchase the same phone. That's just me, though.
  14. Codegerm

Codegerm Well-Known Member

I am too, but accidents can and do happen, so it is worth it to me.