Issue since upgrading to Android 2.1Support

Last Updated:

1. pjh1950

pjh1950 New Member This Topic's Starter

I love the features of 2.1, but loads of times when I press the Home Key and select one of the running apps, my phone goes to the white HTC screen and reboots. Has anyone else seen this problem??

Advertisement
  2. Boyne Shark

Boyne Shark Member

Yeah me too, and sometimes when I check the phone it just shows the "Loading" rotating timer. I've missed SMS text messages, they never arrived, and some arrive hours later and if people try to call me they can't reach me. This never happened before and to be fair doesn't always happen.

3. kaffann

kaffann Member

This semi reboot thing has increasingly driven me nuts until eventually I had to do something about it so I tried, one at a time, uninstalling apps that I'd got from the Market and that loaded on booting and ran all the time. It was after uninstalling 3G Watchdog that my Orange Hero immediately stopped doing the white HTC screen + reboot. It might be a different app that's causing the problem with 'your' phone so it would be worth temporarily getting rid of apps that run all the time and seeing what happens. It's good to have my Hero working properly again!