• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issue with contacts list when you hit the phone button

When I hit the phone button and bring up my dialer, I get a list of people, the top part is recent calls, the bottom part appears to be all my facebook friends and my contacts from Google. Problem is when I look for a few people on that list, they aren't there. If I short cut and hit the T9 buttons, they will show up and they are also located in people app, but they aren't in the dialer phone book, and ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

check the links for each contact. if all else fails, remove them and add themthru the phone. then link them to FB or whatever and it should fix this.

i had a similar expeiance the first day i had the phone. it did put in my brother for some weird reason ... so i removed him and then added him thru the phone (new contact style ... name only) then linked him to fb and google ... worked like a charm

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones