Issue with contacts - sorry if already been asked/answered!Support

Last Updated:

1. HIM

HIM Member This Topic's Starter

OK when I first got my phone I put in my Facebook details and it pulled everyone off of my friends list who had numbers into my contacts. Now that's fine except there's a lot of people who I don't really want in my phone contacts. Is there any way of deleting these people?

Also, when I manually put my other contacts in (from my old phone, didn't use SIM) I found that only the people I'd manually put in appeared in my Contacts under 'All'. Wierd. It seems like I've got two different sets of contacts.

So I tried to save one contact from the 'Facebook' list to my SIM but he still doesn't appear in my 'All' list under Contacts. Also, he just txt me and only his number is now displayed. He's still in my contacts though with all the Facebook lot.

How do I resolve this issue? Also apologies if this is confusing!

Advertisement
  2. HIM

HIM Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone? No?

3. riverboat2001

riverboat2001 Well-Known Member

Dont know abould be able to link botut deleting facebook contacts but in your friends contact you should be able to link both his facebook and his other contact profile (top left corner of screen). Then both should be shown in his contact details.

4. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

have you clicked on settings and search and unticked those you dont want.

I also created a new folder and chucked my contacts in there. You can specify Phone or All people or facebook or all.