issue with Droid

Last Updated:

1. psych0ticmisfit

psych0ticmisfit Member This Topic's Starter

i just started having an issue today with my droid, not sure if it was after upgrading the SNES emulator or installing launcher2.apk. but what is happening is that most pictures or icons, be it in the browser or gallery, or even in the window shade, they have either lines going through them or green or yellow artifacts on them. it starts to clear up and then comes back. I have since deleted the launcher2.apk thinking that was the issue but it still happens.

anyone else running into this?

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Have you pulled the battery yet? Yikes, that doesn't look good. :eek:

3. psych0ticmisfit

Yea I've pulled the battery a few times now. Sometimes it clears up a bit and then happens again. I may just do a factory reset.

4. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

is it hot? That looks like a graphics card overheating (it it were a PC) or corrupted memory (RAM). I'd take that baby back to VZ if I were you.

5. psych0ticmisfit

nope it wasn't hot or anything. it was weird, some icons would do it most wouldn't, the green mess on the pictures would change each time, never consistent.

anyway here is an update, i pulled the battery, left it out for 2 or 3 minutes put it back in and turned it back on. now everything is fine. i reinstalled launcher2.apk and its running perfectly.

not sure what happened but i am glad its over lol.