• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issue with entering text in forum posts.

ZepTepi

Android Enthusiast
Jan 30, 2011
San Diego, CA
Sometimes when I'm on my phone(currently an S5) I have an issue entering text in forum posts when a quote is involved? I use Dolphin Browser and sometimes I'm entering text and the cursor jumps into the quoted text and no matter how much I try I can't get it to work and have to abandon it until I'm on my laptop. Is this a glitch that happens to everyone? Is there a fix for this?

Sometimes when I'm on my phone(currently an S5) I have an issue entering text in forum posts when a quote is involved? I use Dolphin Browser and sometimes I'm entering text and the cursor jumps into the quoted text and no matter how much I try I can't get it to work and have to abandon it until I'm on my laptop. Is this a glitch that happens to everyone? Is there a fix for this?

I forgot to mention that quick post
doesn't work for me any longer. I try to click in the field but it doesn't recognize my attempt to do so. I can only create new threads or respond via reply.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones