Curious if anyone else has had an issue like mine and if you were able to resolve it. Some of the music I have uploaded displays differently on my phone than it does on my PCs and tablet (Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, Android 4.0.3). As an example, my PCs and tablet show 16 albums and 102 tracks for AC/DC, which is correct. However, my phone shows 21 albums and 115 tracks. Some of the albums are listed twice, once with only a few tracks and once with all of the tracks. On my phone I have cleared the cache and resynched, uninstalled and reinstalled updates, and powered off and back on. I have done all of these multiple times in different order. I have also deleted all the music from my account and reuploaded it. Today, I did all of that again and deleted the com.google.android.music folder. Still having the same issue. I emailed support about this and the reply I got was that it was a metadata issue. I replied that it couldn't be since it's my phone that is displaying incorrectly while my PC and tablet are fine. I haven't heard anything else form them.