• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Issue with IW app units

CargoMatatu

Sep 22, 2011
Luxembourg
I'm new to Android wear so please bear with me if I'm asking for help with something stupidly simple!

I recently bought the LG G Watch R and am very happy with it.
After installing Android Wear on my phone and syncing the apps to my phone all seems to be well - except...
All my settings for weather functions in my phone are for temperatures in Celsius (or Centigrade) as I live in Europe. However, when I start my day IW (or is it Google+) sends a 'card' notification to my watch giving the temperature at my home and my workplace in Fahrenheit. Why is that, and where can I set it to Celsius?

Thank you in advance.

It took me a while, but I found the settings.

Swipe up on your home screen to open Google Now and then tap on the hamburger (three lines upper left to open the menu) then tap customize>everything else. You should see your preference for temperature units there. If they wanted to hide that setting, they couldn't have done a better job.o_O

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones