Issue with redial during callGeneral

Last Updated:

1. rycheme

rycheme Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I did a search and didn't find the exact same problem I've been having with the 2.1 v2 leak.

When I am on the phone with someone, the phone will randomly make another call to the same person. The person I am on the line with will hear the phone ringing, but their phone does not respond. After awhile, I lose all sound and have to call the person again.

So far this has only happened three times since I upgrade to 2.1 v2. Has anyone else experienced this behavior?

Firmware: 2.1
    Baseband: 2.41.04.02.02
    Software: 2.26.604.4
    Apps: AppBrain, AppRemover, Apps Organizer, ASTRO, BatteryLife, FarkReader, Goggles, Google Map Address Book, Google Sky Map, Google Voice (set as Voicemail only, not used to make calls), Got To Do, Handcent SMS, My Verizon, Notes, WeatherBug and a small handful of games.

Advertisement
  2. Jmtegra

Jmtegra Well-Known Member

Yea happens to me sometimes on 2.1v1. I think its from dialer lag, trying to call a person and pushing there name twice makes it think you're trying to make a 3-way call if that makes any sense.

3. rycheme

rycheme Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That does make perfect sense, I do sometimes have to hit the contact more than once to get the phone to dial. The interesting thing is that this second 'ghost' call doesn't happen until 5-8 minutes into the conversation.