Issue with syncing contact photosGeneral

Last Updated:

1. soulcurrent

soulcurrent Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I searched but couldn't find what I needed..

I made the mistake of syncing my Eris with Facebook. I would rather use the photos I have for contacts in Gmail but now that I've synced with Facebook I can't get the photos to go away, short of going to each contact and choosing to sync the birthdays but not photos. Even then, would i really have to add each of their photos to the SD card and change each one individually in their contact file?

More simply put: How can I unsync Facebook photos with contacts?

I tried logging out of Facebook and uninstalling the app but, disturbingly, it continues to show contact photos from FB and, more disturbingly, gives me updates on them. I'm definitely logged out and I definitely uninstalled the app. :mad:

Halp?

Advertisement
  2. soulcurrent

Nothing?

Crap.

3. bosh

bosh Active Member

Your sc&@#ed. I have the same issue, it just keeps coming back. :'(

4. aznkid883

aznkid883 New Member

did you try going to your contact list...click your contact card..scroll down to Facebook and log out from there?

i did that before and all the time i spent choosing my contacts one by one to use their facebook photos was wiped out in one swoop...sigh..and i found it can link them all for me!! if the names match anyway...sadly..some of those contacts went missing now that i'm trying to resync the photos...blah..

good luck!!

5. soulcurrent

I had tried that but it was still syncing some but not others. I took care of it by doing a hard reset for another issue and just won't log into facebook on it now. :)