Issue with Weather displays ..Support

Last Updated:

1. Mavis Cruet

Mavis Cruet Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi ..
    I have an issue that I have clouds and rain appearing randomly on my phone, not just when I turn on the screen. This morning I was playing Scrabble and rain was pouring down, and clouds floating across.
    I have the HTC big clock and weather currently on my homescreen, and I also have Beautiful widgets installed, but I'm not currently using that. (used for when the HTC weather fails) but I still have the problem regardless of which clock is on display .Any suggestions please?

Advertisement
  2. jay_kay

jay_kay Well-Known Member

Have a look in Beautiful widgets to see if there are any setting that are keeping it active still. I've am using the HTC weather clock like you but also have BW installed, I have no options ticked within BW and don't get animations appearing.

Let me know how you get on :)

Mavis Cruet likes this.
  3. Mavis Cruet

Thanks .. I've unticked everything in Beautiful Widgets, so far so good. I'll report back if it happens again.

4. jay_kay

jay_kay Well-Known Member

Excellent. Also just thought I had this issue when I had widget locker installed. Do you have that as there is an option within that regarding weather animations.

5. Mavis Cruet

No .. I've never used widget locker.