Issue With XDA Dev web, Anyone else?

Last Updated:

1. nannycrick

nannycrick Well-Known Member

Big fat question guys & gals....does anyone have an XDA dev forum registration
    or has managed to register for an account, successfully?? I have tried for three
    years now and can't. Emailed those guys and never a contact back. My ISP
    (meaning Sprint/VM on my phone & Verizon MiFi for my PCs) are disqualified
    due to incompatibility with their server. Yet they support Sprint/ VM CDMA &
    Verizon oriented developments. I'm enjoying PACman v1.5 w/ Sick kernel 2.0.
    I've found a few work arounds for the SMS & Camera/ Camcorder issues and I would like to share my results. I can't post this if I can't have a registration.
    How do dev teams make better ROMs & fixes if the users can't post their results.
    I don't get it???!!

p.s. it's s great ROM for this phone, I just have no way of telling the dev team that!!

Advertisement
  2. nannycrick

Update. Tried to register thru the downloaded app, and that didn't work. Their server rejected my request. The apps are rated EVERYONE but the users who run Sprint/VM or
    Verizon are still locked out. I tried to sent my objection thru the email listed, but Avast anti virus said the email link was infectious or faulty. Do Not Use. I let Google Play know they need to discontinue offering the apps until the devs can fix them. Anyone else? I have no
    ideas here.
  3. simonsimons34

simonsimons34 Rom & Kernel Developer Developer

Go to a library. Or fill out a contact us form on XDA. Its because spamming is bad over there
    nannycrick likes this.
  4. nannycrick

Thanks buddy. That "contact us" form worked. I work in logistics for a trucking outfit. I don't have the opportunity to go to the library. I run PACman (now v1.9.3) with the Super Sick kernel. I love all the work that went into PACman & Super Sick. I'm not a noob to ROMs, but PACman is very different. It's tough when you have questions that have to go unanswered cause you can't contact the dev. Thanks for the advice & the brilliant work with this phone!
  5. simonsimons34

simonsimons34 Rom & Kernel Developer Developer

Glad to help. You know where to find me if you ever need more help. I'm slow but I always will get the job done :)