• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues after ICS upgrade

lg56

Lurker
May 4, 2012
Hi,

I upgraded my HTC sensation XE on 28th April to ICS and I have had multiple problems. The main one is that all my photos have disappeared from the gallery. If I take a new photo now then it appears in the gallery, but my old pictures are not there. I have checked that they still exist on the SD card by putting it into my computer and everything is there, as it should be.

In addition, I can no longer sync using HTC sync software. I just get a message saying 'Fail to mount/unmount device storage card. (1020)' I presume these too problems are related. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

I use the stock gallery and QuickPic on my Sensation.

After the ICS update, sometimes the stock gallery doesn't find any pictures. So I use QuickPic. It has never a problem to find the pics :)

And an other good thing: After QuickPic had made a rescan of the SD card for pics the stock gallery will find them too :)

Harry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones