• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root issues booting up into recovery mode. help!

i originally rooted my phone using the sprecovery method. i also loaded up chevyno1's 1100lv kernal that same way. i was told to use rom manager to load up a new ROM in order to make it easier on myself to go back to the stock ROM should i choose to. i installed rommanager, and applied the new rom. nothing happened. it didn't load, my phone rebooted normally. i tried manually going into recovery and nothing happens. the big "m" stays on there for a while, blinks and stays on there a bit longer. it will stay there as long as im holding "x" down.

can i uninstall rom manager and fix this issue? any other way?

to fix the issue go into ROM manage and click flash clockworkmod recovery, then click reboot into recovery. If that does not work then go to ROM manager, all the way down you will see all clockworkmod recoveries, and flash an older recovery. Then try it again. This happens to be every now and then.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones