• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues/comments after installing ICS? Discuss/post here

As soon as the Devs get the release in their hands usually within a day or so they will have a stock release for you to flash, we will have it posted in the ATR section

In the guide it warns not to up date if the phone is rooted. When the devs do what they do and release a version for rooted users, where will it b posted? Thanks. Very excited for this

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
Yes the Amaze camera is not compatible with ICS, I have tired to get it to work with rooted ICS Rom for months and no go, and many others have tried also with no success, you can try the CameraICS app in the play store, give it a shot see if you prefer it it.

Amaze camera/camcorder stopped working after upgrading to ICS. Had to uninstall it.

Upvote 0
That is interesting, most of those should be able to be uninstalled. Have you tried uninstalling them with TB Pro

I tried:

3D Games
Nascar
Blockbuster
Qik Video
Spider-Man
Sprint Radio
Sprint TV and Movies
Telenav GPS Navigator

None of them were able to be removed. I could have sworn I was able to remove some of those apps before the ICS update.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
That is interesting, most of those should be able to be uninstalled. Have you tried uninstalling them with TB Pro

Yes, strange indeed. I tried uninstalling the apps through ES File Explorer and it told me that the app includes "system apps" and that I need root to uninstall them. Not sure what's going on. I did do a complete wipe (including SD card) after updating to ICS.. not sure if that makes a difference.

Upvote 0
Handcent SMS is not showing contact pictures anymore, as well as some contacts in People are not showing Facebook pics anymore...According to the Play Store, alot of other people are experiencing this using Handcent SMS and Android 4.0+...so its more than likely an issue with that, and not our phone directly...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones