Issues/dicsussion with backlight for the hard buttons (disable/modify behavior?)Support

Last Updated:

1. Shawn0413

Shawn0413 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi..is there anyway to turn off the lights on the three buttons on the bottom of the phone. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Try Screen Filter, it's free. Works on the 3D, let me know if it works here.

marctronixx and 3vodroid like this.
  3. Shawn0413

Shawn0413 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi thanks for the reply,I tried screen filter it didn't do anything to the lights on the button even if I checked the box in the app. To turn off the lights

marctronixx and EarlyMon like this.
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Dang! Yeah, it's known to work for some devices but not others. Appreciate the test. I'll look around and see if I can suggest another. :)

marctronixx likes this.
  5. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

Hey guys I know I have been MIA for a little while things were a little crazy with the hurricane and all here in jersey.

Anyways, I noticed the other day that the back light behind my back button is out. If I tap lightly on the back of the phone it comes back on bit when I swipe or touch the screen it goes back out. Anyone else noticing this? I bought a white front panel which I'm going to install. The back light looks to be part of the assembly so that should take care of it. But I figured I'd ask. Maybe a loose connector? I have dropped the phone but it's been in a defender since day one.

6. KENNECTED

KENNECTED Well-Known Member

Personally, no issues, but check the EVO 4G LTE forum and see if anyone is having issues.