• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues Getting Music on Phone

asundar

Lurker
Jun 26, 2012
I'm having an issue getting some of the music on the phone. For example, I'll put an entire album on there, but only about half of it will show up. The Removable Disk (for the 32 gb microsd) and the regular Android folder both show that the songs are there, but they aren't showing up on my phone. Can anyone help?

EDIT: It also won't delete what I want it to delete and won't add some songs.

By clearing, do you mean I should just go into the folders (Android and Removable Disk) and delete all the songs there?

The ID3 tags should be correct; they play fine on iTunes and the songs are there in folders themselves, but just don't show up on the music player.

No, system settings>apps>swipe the top bar over to all>scroll down to Google play music> open it> clear data

Reactions: asundar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones