• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues, Issues, Issues on Continuum!

bigstew

Dec 10, 2009
Listing out a few issues in case others are having them. If you can fix any, let me know! I'm very well versed in Android and have tried many of the normal fixes.

Here we go:

1) When exiting a screen via the "back" button, I get a black screen. Have to hit the "home" button to get back out.

2) Weather ticker will not update, refresh doesn't work. I've changed the refresh intervals and used to be able to manually refresh, now it won't even manually refresh.

3) RSS feeds can't be removed or added. Keep getting an error "Service connection not ready. Please try again shortly."

4) When touching the ticker, often when pressing it to open a section the screen flashes and it goes back to whatever screen I was on. It's like it starts to open but crashes out to the screen I started with.

5) The ticker message indicator is constantly wrong. It says I have messages waiting when I don't. I know this can be something that people could miss, but I've deleted all of my texts, emails, and anything message related. Randomly, it will reset.

It's running 2.1
kernal version 2.6.29
build SCH-I400.DJ20

Come on Samsung!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones