Support Issues ive had wondering if others have had the same.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BiRd DaWgY, Apr 27, 2010.

1. BiRd DaWgY

BiRd DaWgY Member

Dec 6, 2009
    I updated my phone too 2.1 dd03 then to dd10 with root. I was loving it, I removed several stock apps from my phone then all of a sudden pandora wouldn't connect and youtube couldn't play videos. I could get on the internet and download things off the market. So I tried rebooting it several times taking out the battery and still nothing. After that I reloaded the the kernals from recovry mode I think ( vol down - talk - end) and still nothing worked. So after that I put cl14 back on my phone and poof it worked again. So after that I loaded the fresh 2.1 on my phone with all the stock apps. And when I tried to view a you tube video nothing.

If you have any suggestions or idea how to fix it please let me know thank you.

Advertisement

2. Android Walks

Android Walks Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Texas
    Yea I'm on DD03 and I can't view any youtube videos, which bothers me because there's those times where I'd like to see something but get "Sorry, this video cannot be played"

3. BiRd DaWgY

BiRd DaWgY Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Yes that's the exact one I received on dd03 and dd10

4. Android Walks

Mar 7, 2010
    Texas
    Can you give me the download link for DD10 and do I install from recovery mode?

5. BiRd DaWgY

BiRd DaWgY Member

Dec 6, 2009
    There are hundreds of like find the one its called how to instal 2.1 and root for dummys the links on there and yes you do instal it from recovery mode

6. dwolf312

dwolf312 Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    SDX Tester hahaha
    Lycopolis
    Well the obvious thing is did you do the streaming app fix if you didn't well there's your problem.

7. Android Walks

Mar 7, 2010
    Texas
    What's the streaming app fix?

8. ydoucare

ydoucare Active Member

Nov 26, 2009
  9. BiRd DaWgY

BiRd DaWgY Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Wow thank you very much. I feel like a complete dumbass but still thank you very much