Issues on 3 network possibly?Support

Last Updated:

1. deanshep85

deanshep85 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 22, 2010
    My other half has a locked and branded 3 networked Wildfire and is suffering quite alot of random crashes (as in frozen screens not FC) shes also had lots of FC messages well as half of the android market totally dissapearing on her...I know wildfire wont be able to run alot of whats on there due to screen size but she should still be able to view and 'attempt' download. I did see somewhere on another board that someone said that tmobile had put some kind of DRM style content block on the market so things weren't visible, guessing 3 have done much the same.

I have even sent her links via the app sharing app on my desire and she cant access the links and the same the other way as well.

Now when I see her at the end of this week we're going to back up phone and do a hard reset see if that helps at all otherwise the other option is sending it back to 3 for a replacement.

My question is has anyone else come across this? I've seen people on the vodafone forums complain of issues similar on both the wildfire AND desire and they either reset or returned them, tmobile also recalled a whole batch in july because of this very same style complaint.

Just wondering if any other 3 users on the board had encountered this as well and how they solved it as we dont really want to deal with sending it back to 3 to fix as it was an online purchase not shop so will take longer to get it back.

2. ukstan

ukstan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    I have a wildfire from 3 and have no problems at all with it