1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Issues with 3G Network

1. lumisade

lumisade Member

Hi there, I've had my Desire HD for about 9 months now. For a while now I've noticed some peculiar behaviour from my 3G network. Firstly, I am receiving the little '3G' logo at the top right of screen whenever I connect to the network. The problem is that the 3G connection tends to work for some apps but not for others. For instance, I can reliably check my Gmail and Firefox seems to work without problems (albeit slow), however my stock internet app, Dolphin HD browser and google maps/navigation do not work at all. I am with Vodafone Australia, and i thought I'd post up here before contacting their customer support. Does anyone have any information or has anyone experienced similar issues? Any help would be wonderful, thanks

Advertisement
  2. lumisade

lumisade Member

bump...