Issues with Facebook for HTC SenseGeneral

Last Updated:

1. JLevin

JLevin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I manually installed 2.1 onto my phone and now my Facebook contacts won't link with my contact cards. This is really the only problem I've noticed so far but I really liked being able to have pictures attached to each person on my contact list. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

I've tried removing my account from account settings and re-adding it... no luck. I guess I'm just out of ideas at this point.

On a side note, strangely enough, my own contact card has my profile picture from Facebook linked as well as the ability to update my status.

Advertisement
  2. Tarheel_Rambler

Tarheel_Rambler Well-Known Member

I was able to link to Facebook.I think I long-tapped on a contact and a dialog came up with the option.Maybe someone with a better memory can help.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

3. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

It took a long time for all of the pictures to populate for my contacts. They loaded very slowly.

4. spagett

spagett New Member

Same thing has happened to me. The only pictures that show are the GMail pictures of people with Google accounts. Everyone who I originally had show with their facebook profile picture now has the place holder icon for their caller id picture.

5. AdrianR

AdrianR New Member

I second this... been battling with it for the last hour or 2. I'm hoping that it just takes forever to load. Really enjoyed that you can sync up the pics with the c-list.

6. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

It just takes a long time. Leave your phone on overnight and they should be there.