• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Issues with Favourites in ICS

CocodaMonkey

May 13, 2011
I recently updated to ICS and I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with a few minor issues.

1. It seems ICS forces me to view my favourites in grid view. I used to be able to toggle between grid and list view but I can't find anyway to accomplish this in ICS.

2. Is it possible to edit the lock screen? While I can appriciate some people like the ability to go straight to the camera I'd much prefer to have a different option such as silence the phone like I used to be able to.

So am I just crazy or did they actually remove these features in ICS? The main issue for me is being forced into grid view, it wastes so much space and makes my favourites list about 5 times the size and thus usless to me. If it's not possible to change this in ICS is there perhaps a mod someone could recommend that could bring these features back?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones