Issues with Galaxy S - Need FeedbackSupport

Last Updated:

1. habfan2010

habfan2010 Member This Topic's Starter

Hello Fellow Androiders,

I have a few issues with my Galaxy S (Bell Canada) that I have been experiencing over the last few weeks and need some feedback if anyone has any ideas.

1)Various failed delivery of sms messages. I would say 1 of every 10-20 text messages come back and say that they failed to send.

2)Phone freezing. Random, I go to do something with my phone and notice I can't unlock it (black screen). I try pushing home button, power button, everything. Even try holding power for few seconds to power off and on. Nothing. Only thing I can do is remove battery and re-power up. Any ideas? Software or hardware related?

Thanks alot! Love all the information sharing on this site.

EDIT: P.S. This phone is not rooted, no lag fix, no gps fix, etc. 2.1-update1

Advertisement
  2. habfan2010

habfan2010 Member This Topic's Starter

bump

3. vikingisson

vikingisson Well-Known Member

I think that isn't uncommon, mine does strange things at times too. A little tip about the freezing, just let it sit for a while and it might come back to life. I started doing that after having it going into a semi brick so I don't pull battery until I'm sure it won't come back.

And if you haven't been reading much then check if yours has the 3 button download mode enabled or not. The update is supposed to fix it so make sure otherwise take it back. And in a few weeks is supposed to a big update to 2.2 and it had better fix these issues once and for all.