Issues with GOT 2.2.1 Froyo

Last Updated:

1. Celtyc

Celtyc Active Member This Topic's Starter

Canadian Telus Milestone user here, just rooted to 2.2.1 from 2.1 and am having some app issues.

i followed the directions exactly and it was actually quite easy, but the issue I am having is that some of my apps disappear after the phone sleeps or is rebooted. I have nsured all of these are widgets and on the phone and not the SD. I can still make shortcuts to them but they are no longer visible as installable widgets unless I uninstall and reinstall them.

I have seem suggestions that killing LauncherPro and resetting as home app will do the trick but none of the task killers I have used even see launcherpro as installed! I have even restored my original nan and redid the root and update to no avail.

Help?!

Thanks

John

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I had a similar problem when I originally installed 2.2.1, but then installed it again and applied fizes from both 1.10 GOT OR and 2.0 GOT OR and no problems since.

3. marco712

marco712 Well-Known Member

where can i find these fixes for 1.10 and 2.0 GOT?

4. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I cannot remember and cannot check for you mate. You have to install OR 1.10, apply fixes from there, install 2.0 and install fixes from there then.

5. Celtyc

Celtyc Active Member This Topic's Starter

After a couple of reboots all is now well, running 2.2.1 smoothly :)

Mods can close this if they like!