1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Issues with HTC One X lock ScreenSupport

1. krudra

krudra Active Member

Hi all,

I have been using my One X since July with no issues until now..

It is a pretty strange problem..

When my phone is locked and i press the power button to unlock, only the navigation keys get lighted up and the display remains black. I have to press it 4 or 5 times to get the display to start.. Also when sometimes, when it starts, the display is stuck. It does not let me enter my Lock Code also.

This happens even a call comes and my screen is locked. I am unable to see who is calling and i also am unable to pick up the call. The navigation buttons light up but my display is Black.

Please suggest what i should do.

I have Android 4.0.4 and sense 4.1 and the phone is under warranty.

In case i do have to get it reformatted, please tell me how to back all my data including the app data. I did read somewhere about using the adb command on XDA forums. Does this work for the One X??

P.S see the attachment incase my text does not make sense..

Thanks

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
  2. krudra

krudra Active Member

Could somebody please help me with this?? :-(
  3. coos lick

coos lick Well-Known Member

It doesn't sound good - maybe hardware related? Suggest you get in touch with HTC through their website and see about sending it in.

Check out the thread by thick56 where he has asked about backing up the phone - there is some advice there in case you need to send it back.
    krudra likes this.
  4. AmyRL3

AmyRL3 New Member

I've had this issue with my HTC One S, I thought it could have been because I was using Go Locker, but it did it with the original lock screen too.
    Am I going to have to send my phone in? :/
  5. bubbles321236

bubbles321236 New Member

Probably contact HTC and talk to them or try bringing it into a At&T store.
  6. krudra

krudra Active Member

It was a problem with the mother board and they replaced it.. My IMEI no also got changed due to this..

Sorry, for the very late update..