• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues with HTC One X lock Screen

krudra

Jul 22, 2012
Hi all,

I have been using my One X since July with no issues until now..

It is a pretty strange problem..

When my phone is locked and i press the power button to unlock, only the navigation keys get lighted up and the display remains black. I have to press it 4 or 5 times to get the display to start.. Also when sometimes, when it starts, the display is stuck. It does not let me enter my Lock Code also.

This happens even a call comes and my screen is locked. I am unable to see who is calling and i also am unable to pick up the call. The navigation buttons light up but my display is Black.

Please suggest what i should do.

I have Android 4.0.4 and sense 4.1 and the phone is under warranty.

In case i do have to get it reformatted, please tell me how to back all my data including the app data. I did read somewhere about using the adb command on XDA forums. Does this work for the One X??

P.S see the attachment incase my text does not make sense..

Thanks

Attachments

• Photo0200.jpg
    Photo0200.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 122

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones