Issues with updateSupport

Last Updated:

1. space wrangler

space wrangler Well-Known Member

I have two:

1. Sometimes when I am using my desk cradle, none of the icons (home, volume, alarm clock) will work. I have to remove and replace the phone in the cradle for these to work.

2. The music app was replaced (the old music app is gone). The desk cradle music icon was not updated to the new music app. Touch it and it says app is not installed.

Anyone else find any others?

2. rjglenn

rjglenn Well-Known Member

I see this too. If I put the phone in the cradle while it is unlocked it does not do this.

I'm not having this, the phone opens a music player. I don't use a music player so I do not know which one it opens.

Others are reporting problems if they open the PTT app without PTT being on the account. If they try to close the PTT app in the application manager it causes the phone to reboot. It looks like the app is trying to authorize and is draining the battery. I use PTT from the getgo so I can't report on this.

Bet there will be another update soon to fix all this. Wonder what it will break.
  3. space wrangler

Got another one, the voice memo no longer works. It will act like it is recording a memo, but when I try to playback memos, I get the same pop up I get when I try to access the music app from the cradle display. The memos are not in my library either. Anyone else notice this?
  4. Spike G

Spike G Well-Known Member

the more i read about these updates, the more i'm glad i'm running M050
  5. tmcdonal

tmcdonal Member

Testify brother... M30 here.

6. SkipShowers

SkipShowers Active Member

Not sure what your talking about. My cradle works likes it always did, no problems.
    I have two music apps on the phone, they both work fine. one is from Google.
    I never activated PTT, so no problem there.
  7. CooT62

CooT62 Member

How could casio and android be so stupid as to not changing the path for the music player in the docking mode. And as for the PPT program, i think thats it a waste of space on my phone..
  8. Spike G

Spike G Well-Known Member

I take it you're rooted tom? i've never seen you over in the root section, but how else could you be running m30
  9. space wrangler

Hard reset :mad: fixed things.
    rjglenn likes this.
  10. rjglenn

11. space wrangler

12. rjglenn

Well I reset mine but it didn't change anything.
  13. mushmouth

mushmouth Member

When sitting in the cradle overnight the alarm won't snooze, I'll keep tapping the button, but it doesn't do a thing.If I lift it off the cradle it will then go into snooze mode.I hope the next update fixes this.