Issues with VZW ShippingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. 00incredible

00incredible Active Member This Topic's Starter

FedEx came to my home (I am at work), the guy knocked on the door, didn't ring the bell like a normal person. We even left a note on the door that said "Please ring the bell and wait for a minute, our house is large" the house is 4200 SF 2 story, my wife looks out the window and sees that it is FedEx and runs down to the door, by the time she gets to the door, (a matter of 15-30 seconds at the most) he is already back in his truck and gone. What a f'ing dick, we have had so many problems with this guy doing this. So, she calls the main office and they say "We left a message for him to attempt delivery again today, but he may not get it". Turns out he didn't want to waste his time with another attempt at delivery so my Inc, will not be delivered now until Friday. Furthermore, I paid $10 for overnight shipping and VZ sent it 2day.

Thanks for letting me vent!:cool:

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

i had the same thing man, I ended up driving out to the FedEx dropzone and picking it up myself.

And, this isn't really a Verizon shipping issue, it's FedEx...

3. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Sux....really depends on the driver and your relationship with him/her (how often they deliv to you and so on). I have a great deal now my guy leaves it no matter what. Sorry that happened will be a fantastic Friday for you though and it's FRIDAY to boot :D

4. jpr18

jpr18 Well-Known Member

Same. I forgot to add a note saying "leave the package", and subsequently missed it by half and hour. So had to wait 4 hours, drive to FEDEX 15 mins away, and then wait 20mins even though I was the only one there because the lady moved SOOO SLOOOWWW.

5. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

It is Verizon's that they sent it via 2-day, not Overnight.