iStrain

Last Updated:

1. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

There is an app on iPhone that I would like to see on Android Market. its called iStrain, i won't go into what it does cuz either you know it or you don't. Would really help me out.

Advertisement
  2. KzA

KzA Well-Known Member

LOL @ your username... plus App request...

I see what you did there. devs?

3. hood420

hood420 Well-Known Member

I went and tried to look this app up after seeing your post. It doesn't look like it's in the app store anymore, and the developers website doesn't offer an email or anything to request it from them... iStrainGuide.com - Cannabis Strain Guide For iPhone

That being said I too would like to see this app on Android, it looks like it would be as simple as tying it in with an existing online database.

4. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Are you sure? my friend just downloaded it in front of me last night on his iPhone. he couldn't believe how cool it is. its not the iStrain guide its the other app listed below it. Same developer.

5. hood420

hood420 Well-Known Member

I don't know for sure, I just looked it up on the App Store website which I'm not familiar with. Another cool app that is somewhat related is the Garden of Weeden: Garden Of WEEDen -Virtual Grow v2.9.7 Game for Android | Casual