iStudiez Pro Alternative

Last Updated: 2012-01-02 16:22:16
  1. d.knight99

d.knight99 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Just wanted to know if anyone could point me in the direction of a decent Android version of this application.

I know you can kinda mimic it's functionality a little bit by simply using the built in calendar, but the idea of an integrated timetable, previous grades, grade calculator, assignment deadlines (a to do list essentially) and all the other stuff it's got look really nice. The nice thing about it is that it's all in one application I think.

I've had a look around but so far haven't found anything... any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. d.knight99

anyone?
  3. d.knight99

Yeah thanks for that, looks great!

I can't actually seem to download it though, it isn't on the market. Even when I sync it with AppBrain it just says the item cannot be found.
  4. MilitaryFreak

MilitaryFreak New Member

You can try Class Buddy.

I use it, and it is a blessing. The devs put to together an app that is equal, if not better than istudez. The devs are also great about answering any issue and taking request for additional features. There is a free version to test if it fits you. I just recommend the paid version. It has more features.

Sorry can't include links, as it is my first post. However, both can be found on appbrain and the android market, just search class buddy or class buddy lite. There is also a class buddy demo. I never used that one.

enjoy.