iSyncr for Sync with iTunesGeneral

1. jds4000

jds4000 Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried iSyncr to sync the GS4 with iTunes? If so, what tips or opinion can you share? Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

It does work and can sync over wifi.

It is not as elegant a solution as iTunes and an iPhone but it does what I need. It will only sync a playlist but all you do is create a playlist and copy all the music you want on your phone (I have far too much to fit on my phone) into that playlist and then sync.

Earlier versions of iSyncr required you to mount that internal drive as a USB drive which was a bit of a pain but now it works with wifi it is all pretty straightforward.
    jds4000 likes this.
  3. Sierra255

Sierra255 Well-Known Member

I'll offer up another solution, TuneSync. I have found it to be very easy and straightforward. All you have to do is install the app on your phone (unfortunately it's not free, though), install a small program on your computer from their website (tunesync.com) and sync the two (have to be connected to your wi-fi). After that, just select which playlists you want to sync and it takes care of the rest, wirelessly. I haven't tried iSyncr, so it may be just as easy. I've heard DoubleTwist recommended as well in the past, but I didn't like it. It was too confusing.
    jds4000 likes this.
  4. SeaBreeze87

SeaBreeze87 Member

The Galaxy S IV will work to sync over USB and WiFi - JRT Studio purchased an international Galaxy S IV to test our syncing functionality. We believe in bringing a flawless experience for our customers.

If you're experiencing an issue with iSyncr, please contact me at iSyncr@JRTStudio.com.
  5. Canesfan

Canesfan Well-Known Member

AirDroid works very well wirelessly to transfer files from one's home computer, including Mac and iTunes, and it's free.
  6. jds4000

jds4000 Well-Known Member

Thank you all. I have tried it, and it works flawlessly for me.
  7. delpatina

delpatina New Member

How can I delete tracks and songs that were sync from itunes to my phone:(
  8. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

Just delete them from the iTunes playlist that you are syncing with your S4. When you next sync using iSyncr they should be removed from your phone.
  9. Sevael

Sevael New Member

If you go into the iSyncr options on the program on your computer, it gives you the option to only sync checked songs. As this was the primary method I was using to sync music to my iPhones for years, it made it a cinch to retain the exact same library. Not all of the music I put on my phones is in a playlist.