It doesn't vibrate- at all. Help?Support

Last Updated:

1. Abom

Abom Member This Topic's Starter

I can't get this bastard to vibrate, I even downloaded a vibrator for the "ladies" but to no avail whatsoever. Help? Anyone had the same issue?

Advertisement
  2. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Is vibration enabled in the settings?

I know it's under the sound and display settings, but it might have a wider effect than just the ringer.

3. Dayzee

Dayzee Member

My vibrate was broken out of the box. I stupidly tried to reflash the ROM (unlocked the bootloader)to solve it if it was software related - it didn't work and I now have to send it in to HTC with unlocked bootloader and hope they take responsibility for the Out Of The Box fault even though I have unlocked my bootloader.

I've read lots and lots and it does seem to be a recurring problem, if not out the box, then after charging and it getting really hot people reporting vibrate has gone.

Dayzee

4. Abom

Mother****ers. All these out of the box faults, it's ridiculous. I'm in Australia, so I've got limited options. I'll keep it for now, if anything else stuffs up I'm choking people.

5. anotherfandroid

anotherfandroid Banned

they say that the shmexus 1 is a superphone, so it should be able to vibrate when the user sits on it

:rolleyes:

seriously though, i feel bad 4 ya man. you're in australia. what r u gonna do? hopefully u can return the sucker or somethin... dont listn to those who tell you that it's a minor issue and that N1 is good. return the thing. it's not worth the aggrevation, seriously. save the nerves for somethin else.....

6. Abom

It started vibrating again today. I love it, yay!