• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root It has been a fun experience!

Pidasso

Aug 12, 2011
I got into the Indulge fairly late and I guess out later than most but it has been a fun experience. Thanks Konane, tiede and everybody that put hard work onto both the phone and helping people on the forum.

I broke my screen a couple of weeks ago and ordered a new digitizer online, it seems to be defective and the exchange was too long to be without my phone.

I wound up buying a HUAWEI PREMIA which is pretty cheap but it's a duo core 1.5cpu w Android 4.0.4.. It starts up and is ready to use faster than I could ever dream of the indulge doing. I guess it's pretty new but the root forum is off to a good start. I already removed the bloatware and rooted it. I miss the slide out keyboard more than anything, I NEVER used onscreen typing for anything other than address our a quick txt. So I am sooo slow and have to edIt about half of what I type making it even slower and more frustrating.

Thanks again it was a fun experience

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones