• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root It just wont leave me alone...

Jul 22, 2010
I gave up on EVERYTHING about this Droid X and wanted to just restart. I did a factory reset and accidentally left my SD card and it wiped everything. Turns out the BIGDXSERENITY THEME IS STILL THERE! I feel like Im being haunted by some ghost. I just cant get rid of it! I've done everything! What do I possibly need to do to get rid of that theme and be able to update my phone! Im thinking of just seeing if throwing it off a building will "help get rid of the theme"

Do you have the link for that? How does that work? Or is it all in a thread.

Sorry so late, I was watching basketball...

You can read through this : TBH Patches: 2.3.340-System, Baseband, 2.3.340-Kernel, Bootloader

But what you really should do if you already haven't is get the TBH (TeamBlackHat) app off the Market. You can download the zip from that app along with TONs of other cool and invaluable stuff. It's two bucks. And worth ten times that much IMO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones