It

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

“It’s here, it’s here, it’s finally here!” I gleefully shouted as I woke up this morning in anticipation of Verizon and Motorola’s big Droid day out in New York. As I crossed my fingers hoping Rob didn’t hop on the wrong train again, I started to question: just what exactly are we expecting to happen [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. zombii matt

zombii matt Well-Known Member

i hope that this phone will get rooted ASAP

3. mayankshah

mayankshah New Member

I hate this 'phone'.
    Firstly, I know for a fact that Motorola build quality isn't exactly insane
    Secondly, it's too big to be a phone, It is a table that can make calls (like the Dell Streak)

4. zombii matt

zombii matt Well-Known Member

if you hate it so much they why even post about it? There are some of us that are looking forward to this PHONE.

5. darreno1

darreno1 Well-Known Member

Compared to what? HTC? iPhone? HTC is becoming notorious for all sorts of quirks and build quality issues, much more so than Motorola from what the forums are telling me. Iphone? Cheap with a nice-looking outer casing is all I can say.

6. jpshotya

jpshotya Active Member

i have the evo, and for verizon customers this looks like its gonna be some good competition

7. VillageIdiot6710

VillageIdiot6710 Member

Yeah... but what are the details of the new phone? Motorola build quality? My first phone was a Moto... in the day of the bag-phone... things gradually went down hill, all the way through my Nextel days, into T-Mo... again, gradually going down hill... then came Blackberry for me... and ya know what?! Those were some frustrating days... talk about "quirks"! Now that my wife and I have moved over to Android, and both have Moto Droids... I must say, not only is this phone a lot better quality than my BB's... it has fewer "quirks" and far more reliable than the BB... and honestly the build quality in my opinion seems to be great! I am certainly curious to see what the new Droid is... what its got for features and whatnot. Is there someplace I can get more than a simple picture of (droiddoes.com)?

Later!

Randy... aka THE Village Idiot!

8. Crimsongost

Crimsongost Active Member

WOW anyone with a contract ending in 2010 can upgrade to a Droid x