it's a start...Media Dock w/Speakers

Last Updated:

1. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been waiting for a MultiMedia Dock with speakers for my Droid and saw this product.

I don't think it will automatically activate the Media Dock for our Droids but at least it holds it in place. And it won't charge our phones either. But....It has a kick stand, you can view portrait or landscape mode and the speakers seem to be decent. It's kinda pricey though ($79.99), IMO.

Has anyone seen or used these speakers. It was made for the Iphone but it looks like a pretty good option for Droids too.

iPhone 3G, iPod Touch & Classic Speakers, Portable Speakers For iPod & iPhone - Livespeakr Overview

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. mobrienjr

mobrienjr Well-Known Member

xmr405o likes this.
  3. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

4. djkeller3

djkeller3 Well-Known Member

FYI: You can use any iPod system with an auxiliary jack. All you need is the cable which you can buy at any Walmart for less than $5.

I mention this because a lot of people already have iPod sound systems, and there really is no need to go to the expense of buying another one for your Droid.

Personally, I use my Bose iPod sound system with my Droid, and it sounds great (even though there is no graphic equalizer for the Droid as of yet).

5. global2

global2 Well-Known Member

Is it a cable for the headphone or USB?
    Thanks

6. djkeller3

djkeller3 Well-Known Member

It's a standard 3mm (I believe) headphone plug on both ends. Just like the headphones you would plug into your Droid - it has two plugs... one goes into the headphones port on your Droid, the other goes into the auxillary port of the system you're plugging into.

I got the one that is retractable and it works great, though with use over time the spring will probably wear out, but at $5, I don't really care. [​IMG]

global2 likes this.
  7. global2

global2 Well-Known Member

Great - buying myself a Mother's Day present today!!

8. barry99705

barry99705 Well-Known Member

Happy mom's day. :D