• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

It's almost comical

dawson-crying.jpg

gotta wait till sunday !!!

Upvote 0
Problem is, if I bought a phone off contract every time a new phone came out that i wanted, well, I'd be broke x.x

Some have drugs,
Some have women,
Others have booze,
We have gadgets.

You might wind-up poor and alone being a gadget junkie, but at least you'll have your health/sanity right?

Ok so I wouldn't be poor, but still... I used to buy a new handset every 3/4 months... lol.. part of the reasons I have so many perks with sprint lol. But still, that's a lot of money for phones.

Oh, and I'm nowhere near alone =)

Tapatalk. Samsung Moment. Yep.

Upvote 0
I was still under contract with my Moment but I couldn't resist getting the EVO and paid the full $450. I was at a Sprint store waiting at 5:30 am (they opened at 7:00 am) and bought their FIRST EVO. A couple of hours later (after getting it fully charged) I went to the Mall to a Ghost Armor kiosk and had the entire phone covered. It looks fantastic now.

God you guys are making me want to spend the $450....

Upvote 0
I have an iPhone also and will soon be porting my number too.

Yep, I put it next to my iPhone (still waiting for number port) and the Evo screen just dwarfs the iPhone (I guess it's about 1/3rd larger area, but it seems even bigger). But the Evo is still very comfortable to hold and thin, and has a very solid feel.

Upvote 0
God you guys are making me want to spend the $450....
I did. At least on one of the phones. lol

Can't speak for anyone else, since everyones needs and uses are different but man, I am so freaking glad I stumbled upon AF and the world of Android. This phone is amazing. I am sure I'll find something to nit pick about later on, but for now, holy cow.

Spend my friend, resist the dark side. lol

Agreed, I'm finding that it fits in my pocket pretty well.
With my Sprint hero with the jelly like cover sitting next to the EVO, its about the same size only thinner. It fits very well in a shirt pocket. Pants is another story, being that its so thin, I don't want to end up craking it dowen the middle if I sit down with it in my pants. lol

TS

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones