• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

It's an insane request, but it's driving me nuts...

As much as I do not want to admit this, mine smells a bit flowery as well.

Sitting in the DMV yesterday, reading this I laughed out loud. Got some strange looks BTW. I thought the OP was crazy. There was no way I was actualy going to do this. It was absurd to think his phone smelled "nice"

A about an hour later. My battery died. While changing it for my spare. I thought, why the hell not. Imagine my surprise when I find it does smell good. I even had my GF smell it to confirm. She was astonished as well. I have no idea how to explain it.

Thank you brother! lol, awesome, finally someone to share my insanity with. =)

Upvote 0
A few years ago I fell in love with a Twinings tea called Brazilian Baia (black tea with coconut, vanilla and cocoa notes). It's no longer available, but I still have a small stash and was able to compare it. It's almost the identical smell.

Give it a sniff thinking "coconut and vanilla," and you'll see what I mean. :D

Upvote 0
Wow, I can't believe this is a wider known "issue". One day i was blowing dust out of my phone with the battery cover off and smelled something. I thought it was my hands from soap or something but then I made sure it wasn't. I was trying to associate the smell with something and it kinda smelled like coconuts. A closer inspection, and I determined it smelled like Malibu Rum. Hahaha, idk, its just my opinion on the smell of my phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones