• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

It's good to back!

Zegami

Jun 1, 2014
Hi, I've always been an android fan going model to model since the Nexus one, but last year I went with the iphone 5s because I thought it would be cool to try out, and it's not a bad phone but the community is poison! I always heard apple people were a bit presumptuous - that's a severe understatement!

luckily, I don't really have to worry about the 5s bills because I got it through my job, but I picked up a Nexus 5 unlocked and use it with a monthly plan for my personal use and I really missed the androids!
A really sweet phone for an amazing price!

It just surprises me and really irritates me because one of my best friends who lives in europe, is an older lady and one of the nicest people I have met in my life, but since she got a mac and always talks down about other computers and started talking like the apple people using phrases like "well, I got a mac now, so..." and "ew, I could never use a PC...." and "well, if people worked harder I'm sure they could earn a mac..." o_O This is coming from the same lady who donates thousands to charities and is literally one of the nicest and most caring people I've met in my life. <- proof apple is evil.

It really irritates me like nothing else. Also i really hate how they argue how apple products work the best together, as if managing an iphone through itunes (which most apple users complain about being too restrictive) is much better than managing an android as a USB drive. :/ God i just hate them so much, enough to kill them all if i had the military power to do it. *breathes, calms down*

Hi, I've always been an android fan going model to model since the Nexus one, but last year I went with the iphone 5s because I thought it would be cool to try out, and it's not a bad phone but the community is poison! I always heard apple people were a bit presumptuous - that's a severe understatement!

luckily, I don't really have to worry about the 5s bills because I got it through my job, but I picked up a Nexus 5 unlocked and use it with a monthly plan for my personal use and I really missed the androids!
A really sweet phone for an amazing price!

It just surprises me and really irritates me because one of my best friends who lives in europe, is an older lady and one of the nicest people I have met in my life, but since she got a mac and always talks down about other computers and started talking like the apple people using phrases like "well, I got a mac now, so..." and "ew, I could never use a PC...." and "well, if people worked harder I'm sure they could earn a mac..." o_O This is coming from the same lady who donates thousands to charities and is literally one of the nicest and most caring people I've met in my life. <- proof apple is evil.

It really irritates me like nothing else. Also i really hate how they argue how apple products work the best together, as if managing an iphone through itunes (which most apple users complain about being too restrictive) is much better than managing an android as a USB drive. :/ God i just hate them so much, enough to kill them all if i had the military power to do it. *breathes, calms down*
I don't mind people with Apple products, but if they start to be jerks about it, I will ask them about their Apple product, such as processor, ram, type of ram, SSD or HDD, gfx card. Most of the time, they don't know, I then say hmmm, no wonder you have an Apple product, cause you don't know better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones