It's Here!General

Last Updated:

1. evil247

evil247 Member This Topic's Starter

I am going to try and resist the urge to turn it on until fully charged. Been five mins so far. Not sure what is worse. Knowing it was sitting in Memphis and waiting for it to ship or having it on my desk and not turning it on. Was surprised at how thin/light the phone is. My first adventure into Android and I am pretty stoked. Even brought some NES roms with me to work.... It came with the 2gb card which will be going in the GFs phone as I already had a 4gb card in the old phone.

Advertisement
  2. Needz_Android

Needz_Android Well-Known Member

you could have put this in the "who has received their phone" thread. just sayin.

windycity likes this.
  3. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

There are 10 other threads on this topic, stop spaming the page with these. Enter your comment into one of those. makes it hard to find what your looking for when theres 10 of these threads. Not being mean, just helpful.

4. evil247

evil247 Member This Topic's Starter

Haters. Must not have received your phone yet. I kid I kid. Deleting thread and will post into another.

Apparently I can't delete the thread.

MODS/ADMINS
    Please delete post to help keep the Incredible Forum clean. I have posted into another thread.

5. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

You can play with it while its charging, fyi.