It's not Windows Mobile!!!

Last Updated:

1. aerajan

aerajan Active Member This Topic's Starter

While I know this thread doesn't address any bugs, questions, or general complaints I just figured I would start a thread where people could express some happiness with the Android OS in general. Everyday I visit these forums and and see new problems being raised and complaints being expressed and hey that's what the forums are for right. I certainly have done my fair share of complaining and posing questions and will probably continue to do so but one thing is for sure. Whether it's the Hero you have (and I have) or the Moment I'm so happy to break away from the Windows Mobile empire. One thing I won't complain about is the high prices of applications on WinMo or the lack of customization options that were available. I hope Android takes over as predicted. What do you guys think? Are you enjoying the Android experience as much as I am? Do you think it will destroy the ever growing Apple empire?

Advertisement
  2. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member

Teh Googles are ebil!

But seriously, even with all the quirks of both the Hero, and the Moment, I enjoyed both, well still enjoying the Moment, of them. The OS is great, perhaps still a bit young, but its got a great future from what I can see. Along with the increase in popularity, should come some nice improvements as Google tries to take over the world Pinky.

3. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

i enjoy using the hero and the google OS is pretty slick and although it has room for improvement (which it will improve!) i will be a long time fan.

however..

im a PPC boy from the get go. the win mo platform is still strong and power users still demand it and it will be around for a long time. i have the PRO2 but i have been with PPC devices since the first ever ppc device on sprint, which was the hitachi G in 2002. i still use that phone on one of my lines (yes i have 3 phones) due to nostalgia. the PRO 2 still trumps in some areas.

i certainly enjoy both platforms but if i had to choose one over the other, it would without a doubt be win mo..

Google will take over iphony's market quickly.. :D