iTunes Data Sync

Last Updated:

1. drybin

drybin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys. I have read most of the threads on how to sync songs with my Droid X but the problems is this: over the years as I have acquired music I have changed the artist names and song names to be neatly organized. This, however, was only reflected in my iTunes Library and apparently not on my hard drive. Now if I want to sync to my Droid X all of my songs will look very disorganized.

Is there any way to, and without manually going back and renaming all the files, sync the exact iTunes Library, new names and all, to my device? I've tried doubletwist, the motorola program and VCast Media manager, but those all take their info from the original files.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Wizo

Wizo Member

3. Chroma

Chroma Well-Known Member

In itune's setting, theirs an option to let itunes manage your collection, which will organize your folders by artist and write metadata info to the mp3s. I don't know if itunes will retroactively write info in this case.

4. rreyes3000

rreyes3000 Member

I used ITA but the only thing I can do is add songs. I was hoping to be able to add several playlists--one for work, the gym, and driving--but i cant:(

Has anyone tried win media player? Can I make playlists there?

5. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member

why dont yous guys use EASY PHONE TUNES-all you have to do is create a folder in your itunes like "droid" drag n drop all the music you want in that "file" then download that file to your droid...frkn be u tee ful works like a charm....I love it:p try it and its free