iTunes Movies -> HTC Desire

Last Updated:

1. SuperSticky-StickyTape

SuperSticky-StickyTape New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

*Please note I'm no techie, and would appreciate answers in their simplest form*

So I've recently converted from using Apple's iPhone to using the HTC Desire Android 2.2 phone.

The problem is, I have several movies (which I've purchased in iTunes) which I would now like to play on the HTC Desire. I'm aware they need to be in .MP4 format, but due to the DDR restrictions I can't just import them into Handbrake, fiddle with the settings and have them work on the HTC Desire.

Furthermore, I'm using a Macbook Pro on OSX 10.5.8 and cannot seem to find any software that works. (I'm happy to pay for it), and would appreciate if somebody knew of any software (the easier to use the better) where you can just drop iTunes movies in one end...and have working HTC Desire movies at the other.

Thanks for any help.... :)

Advertisement
  2. SuperSticky-StickyTape

SuperSticky-StickyTape New Member This Topic's Starter

Had no response to this question yet. Would really appreciate any help.

3. widehead

widehead Well-Known Member

I use Vuze to convert my files Vuze: The most powerful bittorrent app on earth.
    but I have not yet attempted the conversion of files with DRM.

Anyway it is still worth a look because not only is it the fastest bittorrent app I have used but I also use it to wirelessly stream movies/music to my PS3 for playback.

It's awesome.

Oh, and it has Android support. Yay.