Itunes movies on Evo?Support

Last Updated:

1. SamanthaInlow

SamanthaInlow New Member This Topic's Starter

Here is my problem, I want to put my ITunes movies on my Evo. I have tried handbrake, AVS video converter, doubletwist, DVDfab, and Leawo converter.
    I know I have to covert them to mp4 but thats all I know. Most cases I get to see stills but video wont play, other times it just wont play. What am I doing wrong?

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

3. SamanthaInlow

SamanthaInlow New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so tried Handbrake again.....no avail. It opens the black screen then.....sits there at 0.00%. I tried all the suggestions on that thread.:confused:

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Do you have any codec packs installed?

If not, if it just sits there, again its probably because the files have DRM in them. You will have to find a way to remove it before converting.

5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

ughhh...I have tried handbrake over and over again and it never works. ultimately I am sure it is actually my laptop...which I have suspected has had an issue for a while now.

20 minutes into processing and my computer just completely shuts off with no warning whatsoever.

looks like it will be going up to best buy for black tie protection for oh....the fifth time now I believe.

on the bright side I think this time I get a new one

6. Anfans

Anfans Banned

As I know the movie your download form iTunes has the DRM protection, you need to find a special tool to remove it. It seems Aimersoft DRM Converter and Leawo Video Converter V5.0 can do it now.