• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help itunes on droid?

or (as I do), go with amazon's mp3 player and put all of your music on their cloud!

Agree. I've used iTunes exclusively since, uh 2004 maybe. I was waiting for something like this before I switched. Amazon Cloud Player isn't perfect, but it's pretty great. I uploaded my music library to the cloud (you get 20 GB of space free, and an y music you buy from Amazon doesn't count toward your limit).

From the player, you can also download songs/albums to your phone/Xoom easily, to make sure you have some available when you don't have a 3G or Wifi signal.

The main thing I want from them right now is the ability t shuffle playlists and albums, but for the most part I love it.

Upvote 0
Agree. I've used iTunes exclusively since, uh 2004 maybe. I was waiting for something like this before I switched. Amazon Cloud Player isn't perfect, but it's pretty great. I uploaded my music library to the cloud (you get 20 GB of space free, and an y music you buy from Amazon doesn't count toward your limit).

From the player, you can also download songs/albums to your phone/Xoom easily, to make sure you have some available when you don't have a 3G or Wifi signal.

The main thing I want from them right now is the ability t shuffle playlists and albums, but for the most part I love it.

Google Music includes a feature where you can sync with the existing library of your choice, up to 15,000 songs, including iTunes. It has been an incredible savior for my Xoom!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones