I've been patiently waiting.

Last Updated:

1. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I joined this forum because i LOOOOOve the Android OS, but don't have an android. I wanted the Hero, but i hate touch screens. Then I was going to get the Moment just for the sake of having an android device, but i didn't really like the battery life, etc. so I said I would wait. Well i've been patiently waiting and i can't take it anymore. I haven't heard any news on any androids on sprint coming soon and I just can't take my crappy 8330 curve anymore.. its literally driving me insane. So on Monday i will break down and purchase the "Moment".

Advertisement
  2. olhoni

olhoni Member

Me too. I'm trying to hold out just a little longer though, I've avoided actually going to seeing the Moment because I know I won't be able to resist.

3. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

4. gowcaizer1978

gowcaizer1978 Well-Known Member

I have the Hero and the battery life is great. But if you really don't like the touch screen then the Moment might be better for you. I'm not sure what new phones will come out this year.

5. Despare

Despare Member

I haven't had too rough a time with my Moment's battery. It's lasted all day at least, I charge it every night. I guess I'll have to head up to the Sprint store to see about that update though.

6. acp

acp Well-Known Member

My friend just switched to the 8530 and absolutely loves it...just fyi

7. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

hmmm I don't know, but I think the trend right now is leaning more toward touch screen phones than not.

TS