Jackpot - Official T-Mob answer to my post on their Forums

Last Updated:

1. shaunydub

shaunydub Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 23, 2009

Sorry for the delay in getting back - you'll be pleased to know there is no delay with the HTC desire, and it will be on sale later today.
    Orders will be despatched from today too, so your HTC Desire should be winging its way over to you as promised! If you haven't already - order online at Have a great weekend!

Forum link is here
    T-Mobile Discussions - Discussions - Rumours of HTC Desire Delayed - TMob staff can you answer?

2. lukeyboymac

lukeyboymac Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Just spoke to their retentions dept again and the bloke said they were expecting them in later today but maybe tomorrow. Need to arrive and be loaded on to their systems before being dispatched.

Always impressed with how quickly T-mobile answer their phones and how pleasant their staff are though. And they seem to call back when they promise too as well
  3. dampchimp

dampchimp Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    I called up and the girl confirmed they have not long received their delivery and are working through back orders currently and hope to get back to everyone before half four for delivery tomorrow.

I would like to second your comment, despite this being a bit of a shambles, the customer service agents I have spoken to have all been extremely helpful and pleasent.

Having in a previous life worked in customer services, it is so nice that they are so pleasent and helpful even if they are not helped with the information they need.

If we get this sorted out and delivery tomorrow, I shall be the first to recommend T-Mobile to anyone who asks on account of their helpful staff and prompt answering of the phone even when they are obviously really busy trying to deal with us nerdy ungrateful internet types. :D
  4. Plumbz

Plumbz New Member

Mar 26, 2010
    First time I have been with T-Mobile (signed up for Desire on Wednesday) and was happy with the service. Bank blocked payment for phone due to security but a very helpful lady from TM called within 5 minutes to say there was a problem and put the order through again before chatting about the Desire and how she fancies one too! lol
  5. choccy

choccy Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    I called up retentions just a few mins after their manager told them they were now on the system and they had 1000 in stock (was 1300 when they went on!) Mines in the post!