jager 3.2 not able to acquire location

Last Updated:

1. govee

govee Active Member This Topic's Starter

When on the Google search page l keep getting location unavailable. When I use maps I do get a valid location as well as with Weather Bug. I do have location services on.

Advertisement
  2. klownin5643

klownin5643 Well-Known Member

try a fix permissions via rom manager and a reboot. that helped me. also, when using maps, sometimes i have to hit menu and "my position" to get it to 0 in properly. keep an eye out, i heard new jager rom on its way that addresses some of these issues.

govee likes this.
  3. govee

govee Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, tried both but still no go. I have tried with both the stock browser as well as Skyfire.

4. klownin5643

klownin5643 Well-Known Member

new final release is out on rom manager.. runs great!!! in the process of setting back everything up.

5. neofrost

neofrost New Member

So I.got everything running minus some other apps like task killer I get FC at times and it won't shut down the apps they have listed.. and fring doesn't work I assume its cause of the program not working w/2.2, my biggest concern is that my YouTube has a problem with connecting, has anyone had this issue and if so how can I fix it? I also have a issue with my Google search widget where I hit the search it doesn't go into text input mode... srry to steal the thread but I didn't want to start a new one either.... any help would be greatly appreciated