• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jarcas Studios here - hello!

Hello!

I'm a developer of games and apps for Android devices. I publish under the name Jarcas Studios. I'm particularly a fan of developing using Unity 3D. I own a Motorola Droid 4 and a Kindle Fire HDX.

Our latest app is called Kiduoso - First Words. It's an app designed to teach preschoolers their first words in a fun and effective way using flashcard style learning. The most unique feature about Kiduoso is its ability to leverage your device's camera and microphone in order to create your own flashcards. This way you can teach things no commercial flashcards could like "Daddy", "Mommy", "Brother", etc.

Anyway, glad to be here. Hope to do some networking, learn a little and teach a little. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones