1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Jarmans ReverseLookup - First app that manages to open a webview on incoming calls?

Last Updated:

1. Jarman

Jarman New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello!

I have developed an app called Jarmans ReverseLookup that opens upp a webview on incoming calls and makes a reverselookup on the incoming number.
    I think this app is first one that actually manages to open a webview on incoming calls, I haven

Advertisement
  2. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

That sounds like an awesome app, and I would love to try it. My problem, however, is the fact that not one single person who ever calls me even has a landline. Everyone around here uses cell phones exclusively. :(

3. Jarman

Jarman New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi!
    Maybe you could propose a searchprovider for cellphones in your country and then I can add that to the app.

4. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

I will definitely do some poking around. The idea of this app is absolutely amazing to me. I'm not sure what I can find though... americans are money hungry. As far as I know, no such services for looking up numbers is free.

5. hasitharandika

hasitharandika Member

hi Jarman,

i also try to display a dialogbox on top of incall screen which was working correctly but if the application is running and if a call is receiving then the default incoming call screen is display and my dialog runs in the background. and once the call ends it comes to the front. may i know hoe to fix this???

regards,
    Randika